Friday, April 24, 2015

they're a hoot

So yesterday, I started the day absolutely miserable, not sure if it's hormones or what, but I felt like a cougar who could shred the walls down, so naturally, I took it out on the boy at home when we had to pack up and go to an appointment.
I'm raging and yelling for him to get his coat and shoes and he's crying and demanding different clothes and taking off the shoes I just put on. 
I'm losing it.  We get in the car, absolute silence, then I feel bad.  To be honest, we've been running around all week and I just didn't want to go- at all- and it was snowing and cold.  I wanted to hibernate until the negativity passed.

We get there and during it, both AJ and EJP were good as gold, reading books and just sitting on my lap.  Just awesome.  Then AJ sucking his fingers with his blanky rubbing on his nose as he does, insists that I give him Eskimo kisses, to rub my nose on his sweet little nose.....o m g, nothing sweeter, he wanted me to keep doing it.  Ahh, that tickled my heart so much!  Negativity GONE!

Later that night, we had movie night with Despicable Me.  JJ dances to all of the music, then at the end there is this slow groovy instrumental and he's kind of doing like a slow motion robot dance move and he says ' I can't stop!'  So funny I couldn't stop laughing while watching him dance all over the living room and EJP joined in.  Ah, these kids are the cutest kids ever! 

I can't get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment