AJ is 4 and apart from when he's a whining mess or adamant about not changing his clothes for 3 days, he's becoming the cutest thing that ever existed in the entire world.
We've been in hibernation mode for months, but the thaw is starting so now we can almost see the driveway again. We pulled out AJ's battery powered tractor during EJP's nap and he rode around and around making a track. He was so happy he was giggling and kept looking back at me with a huge smile, the kind of pure joy that brightens my life, it's what I live for, tickles my heart.
Then last night we visited the grandparents. They were watching the little mermaid. I don't think I've ever seen AJ so entralled, he was talking to the tv as the boat was on fire and sinking. "Woah, look mom. Look at that. Woah. Oh the boat. The boat is on fire! The boat is sinking! Woah! Ohhh!"
I wasn't sure if he was going to cry or not. He had such a serious, jaw dropped expression. Cutest thing ever. It was a moment I wish I had recorded. So this is my way to try to retain the memory of that moment.
Sweet. Endearing. Caring. Expressive.
I love the age of 4.
No comments:
Post a Comment