Saturday, June 18, 2016

Sit Down Saturday

This blog is dying like the last one, I'm going to try better and make every Saturday, sit down and blog day.

Lots of things are happening daily, AJ just finished preschool and graduated.  Watching him do all of the finger plays and songs they had learned all year, march up and get his diploma, sooooo worth all of the morning fights to get ready, rushing back and forth every other day to transport him, all the financial burden of affording it, all was worth it to see how far he's come.  And within just a few days, he tells me, "Mommy, I miss my class." and wanting to show his teacher his tadpoles we collected to observe.
AJ is adorable and maddening every day.  Whine and fight me every day over everything, but yet, say the sweetest things like 'I'm going to pick you buttercups, because you love buttercups, and you'll give me a hug.  Butterflies love buttercups too."
Also, he's a curious boy.  We had a pretty short conversation on a car ride home of bad words to say, so here I am, saying all of the curse words I DON't want him to say, just so that he knows what NOT to say.  If I don't tell him, he's not understanding that they are bad.  So now he says, "Mommy, is F*CK a bad word?" I say 'yes, we went over this, it's bad"..."I whispered it..."

We welcomed a kitten into our family a few weeks ago and EJP is enamored with him, hoisting him up and smooshing him against his face like a little stuffed animal.  Makes me cringe and melt at the same time.

...to be continued...didn't get the chance to sit and finish this, see how sitting down goes for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment